Apply to Become an Engineering Ambassador
If you are interested in joining our program, please follow the instructions and fill out the Google Form application below. You must upload a copy of your resume and unofficial transcript (found on SIS) containing your Fall final grades within the Google Form..
In addition, you must obtain a letter of recommendation from a trusted reference. Please have your reference email email@example.com with either a written letter of recommendation OR the completed form below.
Benefits of becoming an ambassador:
- Spread the wonders of engineering to younger students
- Improve communication skills
- Develop your professional network
- Stipend of $300-$400 per semester
- Make friends and have fun in an exciting program that can make a difference